Friday, October 16, 2009

album intro page

This is an intro page to my family album for 2008. I saw a layout similar to this in Creating Keepsakes magazine awhile back, can't remember who originally did it, but I thought it was swell. I have no idea which issue since once I use the idea it goes in the trash or is passed on to a friend. After I finish a family album, I go back and grab a few of my favorite pictures to put on the intro page. I did this strip of photos in Photoshop Elements and had it printed on a 12x12 sheet. Behind the photos I stamped the months that are in this album. (I couldn't fit all of 2008 in one album.) Black and white thickers from American Crafts complete the layout in a snap! Clean and simple--and quick is always good!


1 comment:

Christine said...

I used the same intro page for 2008 as well! I think it was in the December 08, showing a title & last page idea.