Saturday, October 10, 2009

halloween card class

Have your kids picked out their costumes yet? If you know me, you know that I am a big fan of consignment stores. Not into buying new unless I have to. So, I take my kids to the three consignment stores in the area and tell them to find their costume. Faith wanted to be a bunny originally, but after she found a cute cat costume, she decided on that. It was $8. We had a harder time finding one for Paige in her size. I went to my back up plan . . . craigslist.org. She decided she wanted to be a dog since Faith was a cat. We found a poodle. We went to the lady's house to pick it up, but it was a little on the big side. She was selling a bunch of costumes and Paige saw a pink pig and decided she wanted to be a pig. A warm and snuggly pink pig. It was $15. After I'd purchased the pig we were at a friends house talking about costumes and she had a pink poodle costume that her daughter had worn two years ago. Now we are borrowing the poodle costume so the girls can be a cat and dog together. Anyone need a pig costume? Now to find one for Seth . . .

Speaking of Halloween . . . I teach a card class at Green Tangerines once a month. This month it's Halloween cards of course! The cost is $24 and we'll give you all the pre-cut supplies to make 10 cards. If you are local, it's next Thursday, October 15th from 6-8pm. It's a great time to get out and relax with friends. Call the store to sign up . . . I think there are a few spots left! Here is a sneak peak at what I've made for you to create:


No comments: