Wednesday, December 2, 2009

september kit day 1

Green Tangerines September kit was totally different than any of their previous kits. It was fun and challenging to use things I would have never thought to pick up in the store myself. It was a fun blend of neutral colors with a lot of "document this" type embellishments. Here are a couple of the layouts I put together for them.

There was a ton of "number" stuff in this kit--great for lists!



The kraft colored embellishment on the right hand side was a custom embellishment made by the talented gals at Green Tangerines. I colored and outlined some of the words. You could stitch or ink the words too! The word "details" is an American Crafts font that actually came in gray. I painted it cream to better match my layout. You can paint on the foam thickers quite easily.

Check back tomorrow for more!

No comments: