Saturday, January 30, 2010

thankful

Have I ever mentioned how great a husband I have? I am so thankful for him. He let me spontaneously go out of town last weekend for two days. This weekend I was planning on sending him off all day today to go biking or do anything he likes and now I am sick. He is taking care of the kids while I am in bed . . . and he's not complaining. My Crohn's caught up with me again and I started steroids last night. This time I am trying a different steroid in hopes that I won't feel like a crazy person. If you've ever been on Prednisone, I'm sure you know what I mean.

In other news, yesterday was my birthday. I added quite a few grays to my hair this past year. My kids made me several "cards." Below is a sampling. My husband makes me cards for every occassion as well . . . he is no stranger to my scrapbook room. He thinks he should take my place at Green Tangerines as a substitute card instructor. What do you think, Kelly? : )

My girls creations.

Tim's cupcake card.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christal and Craig said...

the girls' cards are wonderful! How sweet of them. Tim's card is quite nice too. Craig usually gets me a gift of some sort, but never cards. Not so crafty with paper...give him wood or metal though, and watch out!
Again, Hope you had a great birthday.
christal