Wednesday, February 3, 2010

december kit day 2

I love these pictures of my girls! They make me laugh so much. Every now and then I long for a little peace and quiet and the ability to be able to pick up and spontaneously go out to lunch with a girlfriend . . . but then I imagine my life before kids. It was kind of boring. Maybe boring isn't the right word. My husband and I had a ton of fun before we had kids . . . I just can't imagine my life without these little munchkins.

I used my handy white pen for some faux stitching at the top and around the circles. A very simple and quick layout.


It's fun to break out my colored journaling markers once in awhile. Makes me feel like I am back in Jr.High when I took notes this way. Back in the day I had one of those pens with 6 different colors in one pen and you would click to get a new color. Know what I am talking about? They were quite the rage.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to hear someone else took notes in mulitple colors! Did you have the pen with all 10 colors? Cute layout!

Kristen said...

Tyler has one of those pens right now! He loves it!

Myself...I used to re-write my most important notes with the multiple colors...I think it might have helped me learn the stuff!