Friday, February 12, 2010

we have bunnies!


Remember this post? I recapped how our house in suburbia has become a farm (chickens & rabbits). I talked about how my husband was searching for a female rabbit so that he could breed bunnies. Well, he found one and we now have 3 bunnies. They are one day old in these pictures.


They are quite jumpy and move around a lot--I didn't expect this at one day old.


We brought them inside for a few minutes and put them under a heat lamp. The girls gently touched the bunnies.


The delight on their faces is so worth it! I am not a huge fan of pets (I'm allergic), but since these are outside pets and my husband takes care of all the dirty work, I don't mind. The giggles that came out of these girls were priceless!

2 comments:

Cravinchoc said...

Woah! Bunnies?! Why didn't you tell me? I didn't realize the mommy bunny was pregnant even. Whatcha going to do with them?

Thanks again for the phone call today.

{Colleen} said...

Gorgeous photos. These are sure to make a fab layout!