Thursday, April 8, 2010

everyday random

I'll admit, when I first started scrapbooking, it was all about the events, holidays and birthdays for me. I thought that was what scrapbooking was "supposed" to be. But what was I supposed to do with all those everyday random pictures that were quickly filling up space on my computer . . . never to be seen again if I didn't do something with them quick!

When I started scrapbooking those everyday moments, scrapbooking took on a whole new meaning for me. I felt more freedom with my journaling and the entire creative process became much more meaningful to me. Nowdays, with three crazy kids to make me laugh, my scrapbooks are filled with mostly random moments. I still do the events, holidays and birthdays (of course!), but some of my favorite layouts are the random ones--and my kids prefer them too! Speaking of random . . . do your kids strike a pose when they put underwear on their heads?

I used the Green Tangerines March Kit for this layout. Have a great day!

1 comment:

{Colleen} said...

My boys do this all the time. They think it is hilarious especially when our youngest does it. Love the layout! I agree the random events make great pages