Thursday, April 22, 2010

seth at nine months

Seth turned nine months on Monday. I couldn't decide which one of these pictures I liked better, so I'm posting them both. I'll have to choose at some point when I put together the teddy bear layout when he turns one. I can't believe my baby is almost one! Sigh . . .



And I don't want to leave the girls out . . .
I sent Tim off on a much needed bike ride this past weekend and the kids and I headed to the mall to ride the merry-go-round, a reward they had earned. We had so much fun! We went to play at the toy store for awhile and they were having a big sale and free face painting and balloons. The girls were in heaven. Some days I wish they could stay 4 and 5 forever, I love this age. But then as they grow older I am finding I love the next age even better. It's fun to watch them grow.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

brandi said...

ooo.. i love the first one of seth...i can't belive it has been 9 months already.

tginguyen said...

Your kids are beautiful! Great photos.