Thursday, July 8, 2010

road trip

Are you taking any road trips this summer? One thing I love about homeschooling is that we can go on a road trip whenever we want--including the off peak season! I did this layout last summer of a trip we had taken the previous October. My girls look so little!


I love this Becky Higgins sketch because it allowed me to fit a ton of photos about our trip. I wanted to include snapshots of everything we did, but I didn't want to make two layouts. Who has time for that!? The paper is from Making Memories and the cute little accents are from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Hope you are having a great time this summer whether you are staying close to home or road triping!

1 comment:

Laura T. said...

I love how you were able to fit all the photos on this layout. Great job!