Thursday, September 9, 2010

10 years today!

I can't believe I've been married to this guy for 10 years. Time has flown! We've had our ups and downs and joys and sorrows, but we have stay committed to each other through it all. I am so blessed to be married to him. I couldn't ask for a better husband. He keeps me laughing on a daily basis . . . even on the days that life is hard. I'm looking forward to the next 10 years!
Don't we look like kids?

I don't have a recent photo of just the two of us, but hopefully I will soon . . . because of course I will have to do a 10-year-anniversary layout. We have a date night tomorrow night and then are going to San Francisco for a full day of biking and exploring in two weeks--I can't wait!

Stay tuned for handmade anniversary cards tomorrow . . . you know I'll have to share them!

4 comments:

Christal and Craig said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a lovely day.

Cravinchoc said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look exactly the same to me! :)

luvjezuz said...

WOW, look how long your hair is. Cute pic! Happy anniversary!

Shwetablog said...

grt