Friday, September 10, 2010

anniversary cards

These bright and cheerful colors make me happy! I used Jillibean Soup's Pasta Fagioli line for this card and one of their new sprouts as a resting place for my "10." The "10" is some really old textured chipboard that I inked--no idea who made it. The brown letter stickers are from Collage Press and the mini jewels are from TPC Studio. I cut the "happy" out of October Afternoon's cardstock stickers--it originally said, "Oh Happy Day." I used the card sketch from Pagemaps blog.

My husband makes me cards for every occassion . . . it's his way of saving money . . . and he does have a creative side . . . or maybe he secretly wishes he was a scrapbooker (not). Anyway, I was intrigued a week ago when he asked me for some watercolor paper . . . and then I later found the kids watercolor paints out on the counter. I LOVE it! Such a creative husband I have . . . and he likes to save money to boot!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Wow! These are wonderful bright color anniversary cards. I love to make cards for my husband on his birthdays and recently I made a card for inviting few people at venues Chicago on my daughter’s birthday. My husband helped me lot in that.