Saturday, September 18, 2010

published!










This is my first time being published in Creating Keepsakes magazine, . . . so I'm a little excited! I just received my layout back yesterday along with a copy of the October issue. I'm on page 31 in the Reader Gallery. I originally did this layout for Green Tangerines Kit Club in March of this year. I had to pull it from my blog until now. It's one of my favorite layouts of my kids because they took all of the pictures during their rest time. As you can see, a lot of crazy dancing and making faces was going on. It was fun for me to see life through my kids eyes.




Have you heard of the book, "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake," by Laura Numeroff? It's one of my kids favorite books.  I fashioned the journaling off of the book . . . it was a fun and different way to record the story.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement! Have a great weekend!



8 comments:

Kristen said...

So very cool! I'm so proud of you, friend!

luvjezuz said...

I'm so proud of you. Glad you finally took my advice ;) LOL. Such a wonderful gift you have for this hobby! Thanks for helping me enjoy it, too. love ya

MacKenzie said...

Congrats!!

Pam said...

Congrats to my crafty cousin :)

Laura T. said...

Congratulations! Love your layout, and BTW, LOVE those books.

brandi said...

AWESOME awesome AWESOME...i am so excited for you!!

Christine said...

very cute! I finally got to read the journaling...I really need to do a layout of the pics my kids take :)

And congrats again!

Ella Swan said...

That is such a cool layout! A great idea & the journaling is too hilarious. But wow all that hand-stitching looks like it took you days!