Monday, September 27, 2010

student driver

Last month I showed you a camping layout and talked about how much I loved Basic Grey's new "Wander" line. I had to use it on another layout . . . this time about a little guy and his car. I fell in love with these pictures of Seth!

This is a sketch from Allison Davis in which she did a layout about her little guy and a car using completely different product. I tried to find it for you on her blog; I searched through multiple months and couldn't for the life of me find it again.

 I loved capturing his first photos in this car . . . totally pricelss! He has since used this car almost everyday . . . while he still loves it, the facial expressions just aren't the same as the first time!

Have a great Monday!


Keshet said...

Love this layout! So excited to be working with you at Ella!

Diana said...

Oh wow you really do have three carrot tops. How adorable.
Love the 2-pager. I haven't done a 2-pager in AGES, but there's one on my to-do list!
Looking forward to lots of Ella-fun!