Monday, October 11, 2010

a day in the city

Last week we went to San Francisco for the day with my parents who are visiting from Iowa. I had been dying to use this "city" paper from Basic Grey's Wander line. That is not the reason we went to San Francisco . . . I promise . . . really . . .

I hand cut the skyline and then cut these additional 3 buildings out and raised them with dimensional adhesive. It's hard to tell, but I raised the green building on the right hand side of the page as well.

I designed 4 kits for Green Tangerines Fall Retreat and this is one of them. The others I can't show you . . . if you are local, sign up for the retreat and they will all be yours! You get 4 kits, a bag with $50 in goodies, meals and 28 hours of scrapbooking . . . in a cushie chair! The retreat is October 22-24 and there are still some spots available. Call the store to sign up! (916) 771-8010.

5 comments:

Keshet said...

What a cool two pager! Love this!

Denise Z. said...

My favorite paper line (of the moment! LOL!) and those gorgeous Thickers...oh be still my heart! :)

Valerie said...

Wow Brenda - I love this page and how you pieced together that city. Just gorgeous!

Cravinchoc said...

Love it!

{Colleen} said...

Great job on the paper piecing. Love your LO