Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas lights and a winner!

Tonight we went to look at Christmas lights . . . here is a great neighborhood near us!


All of the neighbors on one block have built archways with lights to go over the sidewalks, competely decorated their yards (and many their roofs!), have Santa Claus movies playing in their windows and have all the blinking lights timed to music. It was so fun!



This was Seth's expression while walking the entire block . . . and while stopping to point at just about everything . . . along with some high pitched noises of excitement!



If any of my local friends want to know where this neighborhood is, just email me and I will get you the address. Totally worth going to!

And now for the winner of the $10 ELLA gift certificate . . .


#5 cravinchoc

Congrats! Send me your email address and I will get you your $10 certificate right away. Merry Christmas!

Hope everyone enjoys their last two nights of sleep before Christmas! Be sure and charge your camera batteries!

1 comment:

Christal and Craig said...

Looks like so much fun! Seth is adorable. So did Paige sing "All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth" this year?
Merry Christmas.