Tuesday, January 4, 2011

february 2010


This is a sketch from Project 12 of last year. An easy and straightforward sketch.

In other news, my husband bought me the MacBook Pro for Christmas--my first Mac. I have a lot to learn. It is a bit overwhelming dealing with all my pictures (21,000 of them), changing my email address and installing all of the drivers I need for the various websites I visit. Are you a Mac or a PC user? If you switched from a PC to a Mac, how long did it take you to get it all figured out? I love all the fun things it can do, it's just overwhelming at the moment! Wish me luck!

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

luvjezuz said...

so darn cute. love the papers! cant wait to do it again this Feb!
love ya

Cravinchoc said...

Can you send me the group picture from this layout? I don't think I have it. Thanks!

Diana said...

This is awesome. I love the bright colours.