Tuesday, March 22, 2011

heritage designer's challenge week 10

If this is your first time joining me, I am hosting a 12-week Designer's Challenge through Green Tangerines Scrapbook Store. We are on week 10--almost to the finish line! Participants pick up a product each week and are challenged to use it with any of their supplies on hand and answer a few of the questions that I provide. If you aren't local, you can still play along and use the questions that I will post below!


This is my grandfather (who died before I was born) and his senior year picture. I had pictures of a report card (totally fun to see!), his diploma, the high school where he attended and a graduation announcement. And to think he was married just two years later and had my mom a year after that! So young!

Here are some questions to get you pondering your school days . . .
  1. Tell me about the school you went to. What was your favorite class in school? What was your least favorite? What kind of grades did you get in school? Did you enjoy school? Did you have a favorite teacher?
  2. Were you a part of any sports or clubs in school? Did you ever play any instruments? What kind of music did you listen to?
  3. Tell me about some of your closest classmates. Do you still keep in contact with any of your classmates? What did you and your friends do outside of school?
  4. Where there any fads during the time you went to school?
  5. What schools did you attend? Did you go to college?
  6. How did you get to school?
If you want ideas for more heritage pages (with questions), you can click on the heritage link under the labels section of my blog. You can also go here to my flicker gallery (also on the side bar of my blog). 

Have a great Tuesday!


p.s. It's not too late to join in on the Ella giveaway in yesterday's post!

No comments: