Tuesday, April 12, 2011

quack, quack

My husband strongly desires to live on a farm. So much so that he is constantly trying new things out . . . er, animals in our backyard . . . our California (i.e. small) backyard. If you want to read about our farm life, you can check out this past post. Since that post we've raised ducks and frogs and my husbands latest thing is that he's become a bee-keeper (on someone else's property), but we'll save that story for another day.

I wanted to document the adorable ducks that we raised for about six months. I used the April Green Tangerines Kit.




The girls think their dad is the greatest (he really is) and love when he goes through a new phase. I will admit, I am not much of an animal person (allergic to most), but I sure do love the cute pictures I get to scrapbook!

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Such a cute layout! I love the sketch!

Laura T. said...

Love the layout and all your little details. Love your new blog banner also.

Keshet said...

This is so fun, Brenda! Love the green! And good luck with all of that farming, ha!