Friday, July 22, 2011

sneak week

Sneak week has started over on the Green Tangerines Kit Club blog! Check out what all of the designers are doing with one sketch. Two have been posted on the blog thus far . . . more to come over the next 5 days! Here is my layout that is on the blog:


In case you are wondering why we have a class picture when you know that we homeschool . . . our area has a Christian Homeschool Academy that started up two years ago. It's a place to take extra curricular classes and to meet other kids who are homeschooled. This past year, Paige took sign language, math games, hands on science and Lego engineering--just to name a few. The girls go two days a week for three hours in the afternoon. They loved hanging out with other kids and getting to do some fun things that we wouldn't normally do at home.


Time flies, I can't believe I have a 2nd grader now. I am so thankful for every day that I get to spend pouring into my kids and I'm thankful to live in an area that has so many homeschool support groups--we have so much fun! 

Enjoy your weekend!






No comments: