Friday, March 16, 2012

mayflower anyone?

I am a part of an awesome homeschooling group through my church. We have a leadership team that organizes events (aka "fun stuff") for our group. I am part of that team and I organize two educational co-ops per year. It is no small undertaking and I have a team of moms that are a huge help! Below is a recap of the Thanksgiving co-op we had back in November. We taught the kids all about what it means to be grateful and how the first Thanksgiving came about. It was a blast!

My favorite part of this layout is the Mayflower boat! It was so simple to make. I used a coffee cup sleeve and used a circle punch in the middle. I then used a wooden stir stick (thank you Starbucks) for the mast. A few pop dots and glue dots later I had my boat!

I love documenting my children's educational experience. They love looking back to see what they have done and the things they have accomplished.

All product was from the March Green Tangerines Kit Club

Have a great weekend!


No comments: